James Brown Apologized To Dad Over Leaked Sex Tape


Controversial Crossdresser from Nigeria James Brown has expressed regret to his father for the release of his sex tape.

Do you recall how the social media star's sex tape leaked on Snapchat before spreading to Twitter and other social media platforms?

James' father expressed his distress at the incident in a snapchat message in response to the video and begged his son to stay away from enemies.

James penned, "I'm sorry, Dad; I am aware of your pain. I promise to return resolute and powerful. You said never to give up, therefore I won't either.

James Brown claimed in a another post that the publicly available bedroom video had made it difficult for him to go asleep and had started to make him feel gloomy.

James Brown claimed in a another post that the publicly available bedroom video had made it difficult for him to go asleep and had started to make him feel gloomy.

"I'm having trouble sleeping due of nightmares. For the first time in a long time, I'm dissatisfied and melancholy, and I feel down and exhausted. Does this feel accurate?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post