Erik Ten Hag's Response To How Long It Will Take To Restore Manchester United

 Erik ten Hag declares unequivocally, "I'm convinced I'll get it done - I did it everywhere."


The new Manchester United manager was responding to a question about how long it will take to restore Old Trafford's glory days, and his response echoed that of Jurgen Klopp's first press conference as Liverpool manager seven years ago.

On that particular occasion, the German raised a few eyebrows when he predicted, "If I sit here in four years, I am pretty confident we will have one title."

Klopp, who took over a team that was languishing in 10th place in the Premier League, was wrong, but only by a year.

But will Ten Hag, who led Ajax to three Eredivisie titles, including two league and cup doubles, be given such time at United?


Erik ten Hag will be Manchester United's next manager
Image:

"I cannot ask the fans to be patient - I hope they will be - because they want to see a winning team and that is why I am here, but I have to produce it," 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post